m a x p a u l s o n d o t c o m
Welcome To My Home
Hi. I'm Max.
- Created a botique marketing and brand development firm (Rebel Monster Inc) working with many national brands.
- Responsible for all digital development (code, interactive content, infrastructure) for Rebel Monster.
- Worked directly with multiple "chart-topping" musicians to develop their brands and promote their works.
- Created an iOS Paid/Free Application set for Blood On The Dance Floor. The Paid game peaked as the #11 Top Paid Music App on the App Store/iTunes.
- Estableshed an interactive Facebook application for a national food brand. During the three month campaign, they saw an increase of 15,000 Facebook "Likes", and over 8,000 people a day using the application.
- Established a partnership with a national music promoter (React Presents) to annually sponsor (and market) three major music festivals - Spring Awakening Music Festival, Summer Set Music Festival + North Coast Music Festival.
skills and mastery
- iPhone/iPad Development
- Android App Development
- OS X Development
- Java Development
- Server Administration (LAMP)
- Creating products that are dynamic and have extended lifespans.
- Marketing through Social Media
- Demographic Analysis and Targeting
- Client/user engagement with a brand/product
- Graphic and Design Skills (Photoshop, Adobe Illustratior)
- Video Production/Editing
- Customer Service/Customer Relations Experience
- Programming Languages
- C (C++)
- Objective-C (+iOS/OS X)
- HTML (+HTML5)
- CSS (+CSS3)
- Java (+Android)
- Rebel Monster Inc. (2011-present)
- Founder, Execuitive Softwear Engineer, Marketing Consultant
- Barter Broadcasting (2011-present)
- Digital Ninja - duties included social media administration, web development and design, server administrator
- Helped market radio stations/brands such as Q101 and WCKG
- HaveYouSceneUs? (2011-2012)
- Site Admin, On-Location Videographer/Producer
- Responsibilies included coordinating interviews with artists and their management, and then
overseeing and directing on-location video interviews.
- Concert Promoter / Talen Buyer (2012-present)
- Asst. Director as Wolf Ho Inc (2012)/Indepented Proprietor
- Angelspit App
- Azteca Foods "Sunshine Wheel" Facebook App/Game + Social Campaign
- Art on Track 2012 and 2013 social media management/event press
- Blood On The Dance Floor iOS App(s)
- Celldweller iOS App
- Epic Burger iOS + Android App
- Twiztid Fam Club (Official Premium Fan Club)
getting in touch
|email: ||snail mail:
|max[at]rebelmonster.com||Rebel Monster Inc.
c/o Max Paulson
PO Box 6862
River Forest, IL, 60305